Depending on their activities, some companies are required to preserve the company’s operations in the event of an IT disaster. The Business Continuity Plan brings together the set of measures used to ensure that the company’s essential activities are maintained when confronted with various crisis scenarios, including extreme events such as floods.
Do you want to validate your system’s compliance with the obligations related to your market (licenses, data protection, etc.)? Do you want to know if your Business Continuity Plan is really operational?
As a specialized financial player, ATCI’s outsourcing teams develop and implement your Business Continuity Plan and/or Business Resumption Plan. Today, it is often required by insurance companies that constantly update their obligations.
ATCI implements, monitors and updates the BCP/BRP:
- Identification of business impacts, proposal of a BCP/BRP adapted to your risk/budget equation
- creation and installation of your BCP/BRP backed by our hardware, software and human infrastructures
- Validation of your BCP/BRP operation under real conditions
- Outsourcing of the architecture implemented with regular tests throughout the BCP/BRP perimeter
- audits at the request of the evolution of your information system, with BCP/BRP upgrade and architecture adaptation
- follow-up and resolution of all requests according to proven procedures